Monday 17 June 2013

Happiness


Hmm…. after long I got the time to spend some free time with my laptop....the past couple of months had been extremely busy with exam preparations and writing them. 

The past few days I have been low on emotional front due to some personal problems but I strongly feel these won’t be a hindrance in following my dreams. I know to achieve my dreams and live a life I love, I have to let go these little problems and face them with full strength and courage. 

Overcoming these emotional problems my Man has been my greatest strength. It would have never been possible without his support. Want to quote some lines i read somewhere which touched me deeply….. 

A man once asked his master guide,"why is everyone here so happy except me?”. The master replied,"because they have learnt to see goodness and beauty and happiness everywhere." 

 We have a choice to choose happiness over misery and false judgements and resentment caused thereafter. We are all born in complete harmony and synchronicity with ourselves and higher consciousness. It is the deep social conditioning that follows, that creates barriers for us to be aware of the choices we have. Choices, that are personal to us and even after so much confusion and disorientation about life and our journey and role in it, there are times when the jigsaw fits perfectly for all of us. It's these AAAhhhaaa... moments which create the exuberance and excitement in us that make us believe in ourselves. The question here is:
 

Why wait for these aahhhaaa...moments to feel the happiness?
Why not try and listen to our core more often?
Why not look within for answers?
Why look for happiness in places outside of us?
Why try to be happy and not just be happy?
Why not be happy with ourselves to experience happiness all around us at all times?
 

The answer is within us………!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New to indiblogger