Monday 11 February 2013

Start all over again…..


Studying after marriage sounds difficult and impossible to many people but I wanted to continue my studies. For me it’s the other way round,that I, needed to make little adjustments with my married life and the worldly distractions.
 

Yessss!!! After completing MBA in Finance, I could have taken up a job very easily instead I decided to pursue my desire of becoming a CA(Chartered Accountancy). My Man n in-laws have been very supportive since the very first day I joined CA.So, I geared up with full confidence and enthusiasm for the first level knowing it is a very tough course and cleared it in one go J.Oh! My Family and I felt so happy.
 

The Family, I got married to has been into this profession since generations. They gave me full support and encouragement for the next level. I worked harder this time and wrote the exams. The papers went well and I was optimistic for the result. On 5th Feb.2013 the results were out. I was so anxious that I waited for my Man to see the result. And…shocking to know that I did not clear L…. I cried n cried…..
 

It’s a challenge to again get back to the same books and start all over again…

I have made up my mind to not loose hope and study harder this time. I am blessed with so loving n caring people around who support and encourage me in all walks of life…..so here I have started all over again!!!

 

3 comments:

  1. That's the way.... Never loose hope ... Wish you all the success in every path of life !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U can make it if u try.. U can!! U r a fighter n ull walk with ur head held high!!

    ReplyDelete

New to indiblogger